Monday, October 15, 2012

ബിരുദത്തിനു പഠിച്ചത്  ഇംഗ്ളിഷ് ആയിരുന്നത് കൊണ്ട്  ഇ കവിത ആംഗലേയ ഭാഷയില്‍ കുറിക്കുന്നു.

Mothers Love....

How can I forget that sweet kiss
When I just opened my eyes
Mothers face was glittering with happiness
And gave me that sweet kiss
Nobody can ever forget
Father came with great pride
And gave me that sweet kiss
That kiss pained me a little
When his beard brushed my soft cheek
Then he murmered, her nose is just like yours
And hugged my mother
That hug made me little jealousy
And closed my eyes with just a smile

Mother is always there for me
During low and high peak of my life
Dont worry molu, every thing will be ok
That words are always echoing in me
When I went to my grooms house
I saw that pain in their faces
It is the destiny of every girl child
To leave their own parents
And make their own nests

Dont crucifies your parents
Never throw them in dust bins
Mothers love is eternal
Matha, Pitha, Guru, Dhaivam
Dedicated to all Mothers of the wold.

No comments: